Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Another of my big pictures on the forum!!!!    

Another of my big pictures on the forum!!!!

Damielle
Argentina

Another of my big pictures on the forum!!!!

See the advantage: this message  doesn �t do any harm to anybody as some recent posts have done!!!
Come on!!! Be nice to the others. We have to work together to improve this wonderful site.

Our Unity may help Victor a lot!!!

16 Apr 2009      

Dianasuzuki
Brazil

I agree with you, Damielle!

Friends dream together!

Diana

16 Apr 2009     

Montypython
France

Have a great day Damielle & all of you dear friends!
Thanks for being such a lovely person Damielle!!!!!!! Hug
Lots of love

16 Apr 2009     

libertybelle
United States

I read some of the messages from the 14th and was both sad and angry to see that some people want to dictate the tone on this  message board.
Where I grew up, (USA) being polite and saying good morning was something we did without thinking.

Behind every great ESL worksheet on this site is a caring human being AND a teacher who is trying to make the world a better place by trying to educate young people so the future will a better place filled with creative minds and not a bunch of violent, illiterate hooligans.

Therefore I want to thank all the creative people here for saying "have nice day" or wishing me a good morning.
I appreciate your thoughts.
Hugs
L

16 Apr 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

LOVELY POSTER AS USUAL!!!! I LOVE YOUR PICTURES AND  YOUR COMMENTS.

HAVE A NICE DAY ALL OF YOU!!!!

16 Apr 2009     

chorima
Spain

THANKS DAMIELLE FOR YOUR LOVING NATURE. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR PICS AND POSTERS.....THEY REALLY MAKE ME FEEL BETTER WHEN I LOG IN.......

As far as recent messages on the forum.....well, it �s true that the tone these days has been quite harsh....it �s sad, but hopefully, everything will go back to be as it used to be some time ago.

HAVE A LOVELY DAY!

REGARDS

16 Apr 2009