Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > It ´s not fair... :(    

It ´s not fair... :(

Kita19
Portugal

Thank you all for showing your solidarity about this subject.

Zailda and mena22, I have the link to my blog in my profile... but I guess people who reported the worksheet didn �t care much about that... Unhappy

20 Apr 2009     

Sonn
Russian Federation

Oh, are you still arguing about stolen/deleted wss?

20 Apr 2009     

chilli
Zimbabwe

Dear ESLers,  I have the feeling that the ESL Worksheet �police � don �t understand how English is taught to younger students.  Many worksheets are being removed because they are flash cards, colouring pages or alphabet pages.  These tools are some of the basics in teaching and promoting oral expression and the oral use of the English language to our younger students.  We spend many hours creating and collating our original collections of flash cards and alphabet worksheets.  We do this to use in our classrooms to teach English. Younger students need to be able to �talk the talk � before they have to write the words.  Please be more forgiving of the simple and earlier level worksheets.  If we are using these resources effectively and successfully in our classrooms to teach English and we are happy to share with others please allow others the opportunity to use our work.

21 Apr 2009     

< Previous   1    2