Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Someone help me    

Someone help me

prisla
Peru

Someone help me

i don`t understand something, i also have 35 points and no more yesterday i sent two printables but nobody dowload them. ANd when i try to download free for fee i only have 17 oppotunities, why is that? or you can also donwload 30by a day, or you only download for a limit time. please somebody help me!!!!Ouch

23 Apr 2009      

alex1968
Greece

Hi Prisla

You need to make sure that you are download the right printables.  If you go by date, you need to put in the date of the previous day to get free downloads or go to NEW WORKSHEETS and scroll down to Show all recent contributions

Click and you �ll find the ws that can be downloaded for free (if you are a premium member with over 30 points).

You only get 30 free downloads per day. 

If you only download, for example, 20 ws today, the remaining 10 are NOT added to the next day.  The next day you �ll only have 30 free downloads again (not 40)

Hope that helps you,
Regards
Alex

23 Apr 2009     

fleur
Malta

As far as I know if you have more than 30 points
you should have a daily 30 free downloads
from the recent contributions.
If you want some of the older ones you
would spend one point for each worksheet
you download.

23 Apr 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Priscilla
Fleur and Alex are right, but there is one more thing. I checked your profile and you have 35 points. If you have already downloaded today �s 30 free printables you must wait till midnight ( Spain time) to have another set of 30 free printables.
Hope this helps

23 Apr 2009