Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I ´m really upset...of how things have gone    

I ´m really upset...of how things have gone

_babz
Canada

I ´m really upset...of how things have gone

For months and months....I �ve been seeing a great change to this site..and I have made the following observations:

1- users that entirely copy
2- users that entirely scan
3- users whom  steal from others
4-users who used the forums to constantly criticize
5- users who beg to get points (while I work hard to fix sheets)
6- users with mutliple accounts who try to manipulate
7- a new reporting system (a failure, at best)
8- users reporting useful worksheets
9- users who have nothing better to do...who spend their days, reporting without just cause

this is just too much.....for the most part, my contributions were made years ago, so I put them up, recently however, I would make them, spend so much time, just to help out my fellow eslteachers....well, that does it for me, no more....I think I have enough points to get something (if the need should ever arise)

so...I just wanted to say, to those from who I have downloaded that I �ve appreciated your work....THANKS A LOT...

and to the handful of users. who I have been friends with...take care...

26 Apr 2009      

Silvy_E
United States

I can �t agree more ...Clap

26 Apr 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

Tbabz... the only thing I can do is...�ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

26 Apr 2009     

_babz
Canada

thanks everyone....but it �s okay, check out my recent contribution!!!

Those who reported me, reported me based on a technicality, well there you are....I took my sheet and formed a grammar exercise....and there �s nothing in the rules, that says that you can �t take an image from the NET and form a grammar sheet.....otherwise 99.9% of the users of this site, would also be guilty of breaking the rules..

tbabz sticking it to the man...(but for the last time, my joy of contributing things to this site was sucked right out of me this morning)

Unhappy

26 Apr 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

sorry Tbabz...�but I don �t know which one is your recent contribution... can u give me the link please?

26 Apr 2009