Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help >     

nobody.here
Slovenia

26 Apr 2009      

borna
Croatia

Dear friend,

I have dowloaded all your new worksheets, I hope you �ll sort out the problem very soon!

Sasa

26 Apr 2009     

life_line
Ukraine

Dear ALenka, I wondered why I couldn �t send you �a PM, but I see that you changed your nickname again. I �m so glad that you got points. Everything will be OK, don �t worry.�

26 Apr 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Dear pika,

I have also downloaded all of your ws, some of them several times (the ones that give you points instantly so you don �t have to wait until tomorrow). But if you need more or if you want me to send you any of today �s ws, just let me know and I �ll email them to you.

Huge hugs!!!!!!!
Mar

26 Apr 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi Pika,

How come you have a new account with so few downloads on it???  This is a very strange situation - I have so many of your downloads I am sure!?! 

Anyway - I am off to attack your worksheets because they look stunning!!!

WElcome back!

Oh - I see !!  the Techno Gremlins are back! 

26 Apr 2009     

maayyaa
Slovenia

Heya Alenka,

I have downloaded your worksheets as well and if there is a worksheet that I �ve done and you need it, send me a PM and I �ll send it/them to you, like Mar.

Take care,
Maja

26 Apr 2009     

dennismychina
China

Touching, very, very touching.

It really heart warming to see such camaraderie on this site. Love / kindness / friendship makes the world go round�Right. Mmmmm, lovely.

26 Apr 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Dear Alenka, and maayyaa, and the rest,
Isn �t it great to help each other?
That �s what I enjoy most on this site. Sharing things, not only work, but other things, and being able to help each other when we need it.

Huge hugs to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26 Apr 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Hi Alenka,

Wonderful to see you on the site and with your new account and your lovely name.Smile

All the best and great that your account is filling up with your wonderful worksheets!!Thumbs Up

26 Apr 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Hi Alenka
I was wondering why you had to start all over again just because you changed your name? Mar did the same too and she didn �t have to start all over again!
That �s strange.
Hope it all works out for you!
L

26 Apr 2009     

yetigumboots
Germany

I don �t understand!!! Why can �t you just change your profile (and nickname) without losing your account? Am I missing something here? Yeti xxx

26 Apr 2009     

1    2    Next >