Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > INCREDIBLE    

INCREDIBLE

mena22
Portugal

Hi! I can understand how you feel. This is definitely one of those cases in which we know something is wrong, but not with your worksheet or with you personally. There must be an error in the system like cheezels has just said.

I was here at 10 when the contributions of the day were available for free and indeed it was very weird to find a worksheet with a huge amount of downloads when katiana �s, for example, had 15. And this happens now and then. That �s not the first time. The problem is that some people jumped to the wrong conclusion without evidence and assumed it as a fact. Others were in doubt but voted anyway. We can see from the comments that some people weren �t even aware that we are not allowed anymore to download for free more than one copy of a person �s printables.

It �s a great responsibility to be a moderator. We all make mistakes and I myself am no exception, but I �m proud to say that the mistakes I �ve made so far were mistakes of misjudgement, not because I did not have the proof before voting. And that only made me be even more cautious, because when I thought I was 100% sure I was right, someone came around and proved me otherwise. When in doubt,  we must private message people first. We cannot accuse someone without proof. I hate to see a worksheet being reported with comments like this "I �ve seen this before!" or "I know I �ve seen it before!" or "it �s useless!" Come on, who do we think we are?!

A nice day to you all.
mena 

27 Apr 2009     

< Previous   1    2