Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Delete Printables and activities    

Delete Printables and activities

Isabel Oliveira
Portugal

Delete Printables and activities

hello all...

Somebody could explain me what is it happening????

I lost 300 points because somebody (mediator) said that my worksheet didn �t have

an activities... and did work in classes

One day I will lose all my points.......

27 Apr 2009      

Akanah
Spain

Hi!

It doesn �t deppend on one person, all members with more than 1000 points, vote those WSS they consider are not esl resources (following this site �s rules). If the 50% of the moderators thinks the WS doens �t follow the rules, this Ws is deleted.

27 Apr 2009     

_babz
Canada

I`ve said it before, and I`ll say it again,....the systems is terrible!

The only thing it has accomplished in doing is getting users upset!

27 Apr 2009     

pauguzman
Argentina

I posted this "I think the idea of moderators is good in theory, but , as it happens in life and because we are humans, this idea doesn �t work properly. Judgements, abuses may happen when we have to give our opinions . The main idea was to avoid abuses and the other way around is going on now..... we have to think about that.... "
PAULA

27 Apr 2009     

Teacher Khalid
Jordan

! אתה לא מאבד שום נקודות כל עוד אתה מוריד printables המכילים את העבודה או בשפה האנגלית ... ואתה צריך תמיד לנסות לכלול תיאור טוב של הטבלה, אם כי כמה משתתפים נראה לא יודע איך לקרוא. (חלק שלי משחקים ופעילויות חינוכיות, גם דיווחו לאחרונה.)

כלול תיאור בכל מקרה, כי ככה אתה תמיד יכול לטעון כי יש הסברים ברורים ואחריו בפעם הבאה את אחת הטבלאות בדו"ח ות!

הייתי גם רוצה להודיע לך, יש לסגור אותם תסתכל, אתה printables אשר הוסרו לאחרונה? אולי, אכן, היה מקום לשיפור?

אולי תוכל לשפר את לעבוד קצת, ואז להעלות אותם שוב? אז אף אחד לא יהיה זכאי לקבל עבור אתה או את התרומות ...

@ Tbabz

אני מזהה כי קיים מספר קטן של משתמשים אשר מנצלים לרעה את הכוח שהם קיבלו, ולכן היא בהחלט מקום לשיפור.

למרות זאת, שיטה זו היא עדיין מבריק!

אנא גם לקחת בחשבון את העובדה כי אלפי ריק, פגום או נגנבו תרומות בזכויות יוצרים הוסר בקשר עם המערכת החדשה.

זוהי הצלחה מאוד גדולה, לא?

אולי יש כמה שיפורים או שינויים קלים הנדרשים כדי למנוע abuses, ורבים להצעות כבר נעשה בנושא זה, לכן אני חוזר על כל ענמיהל הצעות אלה הגיונית! , O)))

עם זאת, יש דבר אחד אני מאוד, מאוד בטוח: ויקטור תמיד קורא ברקע והוא ינסה למצוא פתרון טוב לבעיה הנובעות החדש מערכת ההצבעה ... פשוט לתת לו קצת זמן, בבקשה!

27 Apr 2009     

sea camel
Belgium

In English, please? I �m afraid I do not understand this. I �m completely lost here...

27 Apr 2009     

Nucha75
Portugal

I thinh that this idea is ridiculous... this is seeming to go into deep dark waters... no one should have the right to judge other �s ws....
 Shame

27 Apr 2009     

borna
Croatia

I agree with Nucha75. I personally don �t have the time to evaluate other people �s work, and who I am to judge others? I think that stolen work should be reported, but I draw the line at that. What other find not useful, could be valuable to others. I think that only the points should be considered here - in other words, if a worksheet doesn �t get enough points (for example 10 or more), it should be erased- but this new sistem seems like too much work for us with more than 1000 points. I personally don �t have the time to check all the reported worksheets every day. I �d rather spend that time making contacts with fellow teachers or talking about our work in class. I see that many members are upset and I think it ruins the purpose of this website.

Sasa

27 Apr 2009     

mrlypy
Brazil

I completely agree with you! Instead of so much judgement I think people should be doing something more profitable! Afterall the aims of this space is to provide ELT materials. Many of the materials may not be useful for some of the teachers but for others they can be extremelly useful! it all depends on the level they are teaching.

27 Apr 2009     

Isabel Oliveira
Portugal

thanks for your commentaries...

I think mediadores are abusing of the power. all worksheet ihave already sent were useful for my. they are very useful specially for teachers who teach children who don �t read yet...

thank

27 Apr 2009