Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > MY sincere apologies    

MY sincere apologies

mamamima
Zimbabwe

MY sincere apologies

Hello dear colleagues,
I �m writing this message to apologise. I have just been informed that one of my contributions has been removed. The message I received read that my ppt could be downloaded for free elsewhere. Honestly, the layout  OF the WELL KNOWN HOLLYWOOD SQUARES was borrowed from the web and I did mention so in my description of the powerpoint since I assumed that it was not against the rules . Likewise, as I also made it clear in my comment, the content was the result of my own students � work and I meant  to share the idea of ss � joint work in the production of an after-movie exercise. As I see it, I misinterpreted the regulations and therefore sincerely apologise. HOWEVER,  I must say  I do respect you all and your effort and I am positive and proud to say I �m not a cheater. I �m a teacher and honesty has always been one of my top principles.
KINDEST REGARDS 
mamamima

27 Apr 2009      

freddie
Canada

Hi Mamamima

What a mature and professional response! I personally haven �t been able to check reported contributions for awhile because I �m so busy lately but I know that it isn �t easy sometimes to decide on how to vote as the line is sometimes grey. We look forward to more of your valued contributions.

Have a good night!

27 Apr 2009     

mamamima
Zimbabwe

thank you very much for your comment freddie.  I fully understand the dicision must be really tough on the part of moderators and I respect their job as well as any other colleagues �. I do like this site and appreciate the enriching material it offers. I �m proud of being part of this community and living socially implies rules to abide. this is me and what I teach my students. thus, I couldn �t avoid apologising and showing respect.
 I wish you all a wonderful week!
mamamima

27 Apr 2009