Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Sharing large worksheets    

Sharing large worksheets

aftab57
United Kingdom

Sharing large worksheets

There are  many colleagues with many worksheets (in word, ppt and PDF) which are too large to upload even if they are split and many have from time to time offered to share them via email. There are various solutions to this of which I shall mention two.

One has already been mentioned by andreaewa in another thread. People could simply create free accounts on Scribd, Mediafire, 4Shared and many other such free hosts and upload their large worksheets there. You could also then upload other things like audioa and videos. All you have to do as Andrea says is then share the link to your account folder for people to access the materials.

The second is a genuine offer by me. I am willing to create a special folder on my Mediafire account and upload any worksheets that people want to share with others. This way it would be available to a large number of members here as I have share that link already now with at leat 10,000 people. from time to time I could place a message here to let people know of the existence of this resource.

What do people think?

30 Apr 2009      

SusanBrown
Netherlands

HELLO DEAR aftab57...I always love when you let me a sweet message about my WS..thanks a lot...you must be a nice person who I would like to meet and know someday..but Brazil is quite far away hu??? can you tell me what is your real name??? are you a boy ???Smile

I find it a very good idea AFTAB AND HERE i SEND YOU ALL the LINK of some works I share in my 4shared account..

you must be a member there to have access so do not forget it..do your registration first...and then enter with your account and copy and paste the link below...and you reach my folders...hope you enjoy it..

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/4235405/a287792a/sharing.html?rnd=8

if you have any problem to enter there do not hesitate to contact me..

HAve fun!!!Tongue

SUZANA/BRAZIL

30 Apr 2009     

Cassy
Brazil

I agree with you 2 guys.
aftab57 I think you had a wonderful idea. I would be the first one to download them.
_ladybird_ It would be nice to upload things in both languages.
Sometimes our stds need a translated word.
Have a wonderful day.
Cassy

30 Apr 2009     

fletsch
Canada

Great idea for sure!

I have many PPTs that I have made that are WAY too big to put on ESLprintables but that I would like to share with others...

30 Apr 2009     

marmachado
Portugal

Fantastic! You �re always attentive and a BBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG friend.
Thanks ;0)

1 May 2009     

dileking54
Turkey

GREAT IDEA.THANKS

1 May 2009     

ameliarator
United States

Great solution!

1 May 2009     

gicela
Argentina

I would like to upload in rapidshare material that I have been downloading from internet like audio, songs, videos, programmes, books, etc�and post the links here but�I am afraid that other members accuse me from not paying attention to the copyright matter.

1 May 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

As I have offered I am willing to create a folder for esl printables members in my Mediafire account. If you want any of your stuff uploaded there just send it to me via my email which is under my avatar. it is also here [email protected]

Two things:

What name should I give to the folder? Not very original but how about ´extra printables´

Also when naming your documents it would be good to include yout esl printables user name For example if you are sending me a document name it like this:

gicela daily routine , aftab57 prepositions , ladybird present continous.

This would help people to show appreciation by offering thanks to members who offer the free stuff.

There is no problem uploading monolingual/bilingual/multilingual files at all. I am waiting for people to start forwarding their files to me.

Thank you.

1 May 2009     

Neda
Argentina

Thanks aftab57!

I have some audio books, with exercises if you want i can send them! Just tell me!Kisses from Argentina.

1 May 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

That �s fine Neda, you are most welcome to send them, you � �ll be the first. Any ideas on the name for the folder.

1 May 2009     

1    2    Next >