Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ..................................    

______
Germany

2 May 2009      

Azza_20
United Arab Emirates

thanks ladybird for outlining this, sometimes we just focus on the layout rather than the content.
i dont teach older kids, but i will save this one for the future ^_^

2 May 2009     

allakoalla
Latvia

Thank you ladybird. These wss are really useful, they just differ in their layout and it is easy to skip them as probably people do not notice them (me inter alia) 

2 May 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

That �s exactly what i rambled on in the thread below ... Things just get overlooked. But i guess it �s in our nature to run for the twinkling, dazzling things brandishing before our eyes, so as to distract us from the more meaningful, deeper things ...
Thanks to both of you.

2 May 2009     

pauguzman
Argentina

This user has also prepared a wounderful ws with listening comprehension activites included(!! ) about one of my favourite writers Roald Dahl!!!!

A great ws for doing some activities with a video of this short stories ( he/she/ provided a link!!!)  
Check it!
PAULA

2 May 2009     

nordynour
Egypt

Dear Ladybird,
Whenever I have extra time to read some of the forum messages, I discover day after day that you are oneof the sweetest members in this site... and I thank you for it... We really need to help each other and also learn from each other...

2 May 2009     

gabitza
Romania

Dear Silke,
I admire your good will and devotion. I, too, overlooked those files.
Gbaitza

2 May 2009