Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Vickiii ´s life cycle ......to be continued    

Vickiii ´s life cycle ......to be continued

HARIM
Morocco

Vickiii ´s life cycle ......to be continued

I don ´t want you to miss this
and read the second part
32) It𠏋 midnight and you haven㦙 prepared the next morning𠏋 lesson.

33)Log in again hoping to find something useful.

34)You search and search but find no answer to your question.

35) Sure enough that some teachers somewhere are awake and ready to help,you send your SOS message.It reads 𡦖lease,I don㦙 know how to start tomorrow𠏋 lesson.Can you help?

35) In the twinkling of an eye,aftab57 sends you these links,as Aftab is always awake and always there to help.(I wouldn㦙 let this opportunity slip through my fingers without thanking aftab)

aftab 57 :

Here are some links :

www.what if your lesson refuses to start in the morning?.com

www. have you finished all the other lessons?.com

www.why on earth would you like to start a new one?.com

www.why don㦙 you re-teach one of your old lessons?.com

www.should you start a new lesson in the morning?.com

www.are you crazy?Tomorrow is Sunday.There are no schools.com

www.ESL printables how to start making beautiful wss frenshfrog.com

36) You click the last link because you see the magical words in it 𡌃SL printables�

37)You are unlucky.Victor refuses to let you in

38) You go to bed singing 𨧻f tomorrow never comes......

2 May 2009      

pauguzman
Argentina

LOL hahahaha

2 May 2009     

jecika
Serbia

2 May 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

D ´oh! I actually wanted to click on the links! ... Ahem Cool

2 May 2009     

alien boy
Japan

2 May 2009     

yetigumboots
Germany

Dear Harim... I just wanted to leave a message adding to Vickiis post. Bother you beat me to it.!!!!!!LOL  I was going to say. Yes, you only log on to download one printable to use in your next lesson. ..... Six hours later you still do not have an idea for your lesson but have had a good laugh at the posts and a good moan about the strange comments from some people.  But what the ´eck... Its only Saturday. You will prepare the lesson on Sunday..... Then you log on on Sunday just looking for one printable to use in your next lesson.....  six hours later.. bla bla bla..

Dear Friends........ WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I need a lesson for Monday. Confused Please stop distracting me........... he he

Hugs Yeti xx

2 May 2009     

arkel
Ireland

I missed the first post, but have caught up now. What a genius you are Vickii!! And thank you Harim for continuing it. Like Ivona, I nearly clicked alsoEmbarrassed. You just see the great Aftab ´s name and know the world will continue turningClap. Thank you all for just being here. Hug Rosemary

2 May 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Dear Harim
It is GREAT;-)
(I also almostclicked...;-).....)
Orit

2 May 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Thanks everyone for their wonderful feedback.  I love the extra bits everyone has added.  I forgot all about asking for help in desperation!  How could I have forgotten this step when I have done it so often!  And answering of course.... give and take is what we are all about.

You are all such wonderful people - I do love being part of this community - I tried to leave... but to no avail!

Hugs from me - stuck at home doing my washing on a beautiful sunday - and checking on eslprintables in between loads!

3 May 2009