Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Moderators    

Moderators

Vickiii
New Zealand

Moderators

1) Any member can report a worksheet. 

2) Moderators prevent many worksheets from being deleted when they are reported by people for the strangest reason.  Today someones reason for reporting was �Cuz I say so �  This is not a moderator but another member who didn �t bother signing their name - moderators are in the process of voting "Keep IT �.

3) Most moderators leave their name with their comments - even though it opens them to abuse from everyone. 

4) Moderators have very clear rules - and you can see from the discussion that goes on in the moderators page that they take this seriously and do not remove worksheets lightly!

5) If worksheets that are from other sites or from books remain on this website - it is at risk from getting prosecuted for copyright breaches.  The moderators are ensuring that our wonderful site is never at risk from this!

6) Moderators are ensuring that all the non-esl documents (blank pages, colouring in pages, borders, cut and paste from the net with no exercises) are not filling up the server.  This means there is more room for quality contributions.

7) Moderators give their time freely to ensure this site continues.

8) YOU SHOULD THANK THE MODERATORS FOR BEING SUCH WONDERFUL CARING PEOPLE!!!  The moderators also tend to be the members that answer peoples cries for help.  They are generous, kind, and caring (on the whole). 

9) Everyone is human - mistakes are sometimes made.  Lucky you can reupload your work - addressing the concerns that were raised in the report.  Generally moderators give you advice on how to make your work an eslprintable.  Try saying thank you every once in a while!

3 May 2009      

valfairyrose
Uruguay

Thanks for that wonderful post!
Thumbs Up
Val

3 May 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

You are right Vickii !!! :)

3 May 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

If worksheets that are from other sites or from books remain on this website - it is at risk from getting prosecuted for copyright breaches.  The moderators are ensuring that our wonderful site is never at risk from this!
GREAT point Vikiiiiiiiiiiii.  How many �i"s do you have anyway? lol  Did your keyboard stick? lol

3 May 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

I have 2 eyes to make my wonderful face look symmetrical, and one eye in the back of my head to see what students are up to.  I keep the other eye up my sleeve - just in case!Wink

3 May 2009     

cathrine
Spain

LOL you´re very wise to have all those eyes.LOL

3 May 2009