Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > REVENGE, SWEET REVENGE and Jealousy    

REVENGE, SWEET REVENGE and Jealousy

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

REVENGE, SWEET REVENGE and Jealousy

Dear colleagues,

Someone has reported some of my ws. She didn �t leave a name but I know she �s a girl and I know she �s from Spain. I know who she is.

When she left those comments two months ago I wrote to Victor and explain him what had happened. I told him those were old ws my mother had (she �s been teaching for more than 30 years) and I told him that didn �t know where they were from but I thought they could be useful that �s why I wanted to share them) I just added some things, changed some things (for example, the shopping vocab, I added a long exercise I made all by myself) and here is what he answered to me:
�I guess if your mother made the ws there shouldn �t be a problem. Don �t worry about what one person might say.�.

So, I was ok because I had the support of the owner of the site who told me not to worry about it.

Now it �s up to you to trust me or to trust that person who �s just jelous.

Big hugs to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 May 2009      

ants
Switzerland

Hi Mar,

So sorry to hear what happened.

Your worksheets are wonderful and I find them so useful.Smile
I hope there won �t be any more trouble for you or anyone else but we have to allow for human nature, different people and unfortunately, we have to take the good with the bad.

Have a nice Sunday, you and Victor and everyone else!! Smile
Fiona

3 May 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

DO NOT WORRY DEAR MAR, WE ALL KNOW THE AMAZING WORKSHEETS YOU CREATE, I DO BELIEVE YOU...

HAVE A NICE SUNDAY!!

3 May 2009     

libertybelle
United States

My sweet Mar
You are one of the most trust-worthy persons I know.
I �m sure everyone here feels the same.
You are kind, intelligent, helpful, honest, sweet, clever and a great addition to this group here with all your fabulous worksheets and your help.
I would NEVER doubt your word.

Unfortunately, there are people in the world who are jealous and envious and they often show their jealousy by being spiteful and mean.
I have no problem with you writing this person �s name so I can be on the look-out for other vengeful acts from this "person."

You have my support - 100%.
Love
L

3 May 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

Hi Mar,
Don �t worry !!I think your worksheets are excellent and useful.
You have my support too

HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY!!!

3 May 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

Your work will not be removed, dear Mar.
We all respect and believe you.
Have a great Sunday

3 May 2009     

LAMERCHE
Spain

Wink

3 May 2009     

LAMERCHE
Spain

Ouch

3 May 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

I want to thank you all.

To Victor, who gave me his support, to libertybelle, frenchfrog, Julieta, Anna P, ana isabel, cheezels, Vanda, Svetlana, isabelzr, zailda, katiana, charmed one, life_line, mena, Helen Mck, lamerche and many more. Those who know who I am know that to me, your friendship is much more important than worksheets or points so, THANS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

To all of you, big big huge hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 May 2009     

ESL
United States

Mar-
Now you know how it feels on the other side of things....Clap

3 May 2009     

gabitza
Romania

Hi Mar,
Live and let live! Just a saying I believe in.
Do not worry about what one person might say. You create wonderful and so useful worksheets and you know it! The fact that lots of contributors also download your work proves it. We love you and your work!
Gabitza

3 May 2009     

1    2    Next >