Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > HOW DID YU KNOW BOUT THIS WESITE?    

HOW DID YU KNOW BOUT THIS WESITE?

EvaRamos
Panama

Hello My Dear Friends!

I think Julieta had a great idea by posting that interesting question.  I think that my story is very similar to most of the ones already posted.  More than 2 years ago, I was looking for a specific worksheet, and suddenly I found the most beautiful worksheet, but when I tried to download it, I couldn �t.  That very same day I created my account, and a couple of days after I uploaded a worksheet, that I know consider was so plain and simple.  At that time we did not have free worksheets, every worksheet cost one point, and I tried to use my points wisely.  With the time, I started to learn from other people �s work, and my worksheets are not the same since then.  I am not only blessed because I have the chance to use wonderful worksheets from teachers from all over the world, and because my worksheets are better because of it, but for me what matters the most is the amount of new friends I have made thanks to Victor and ESLprintables.  I have to confess I am addicted to the printables, and to the love, collegiality, solidarity that this eslcommunity makes me feel.

Love you guys!!!! Have a great week!
Eva

4 May 2009     

mariamit
Greece

Hi Julieta. I  Someone gave me the address for this site while I was attending a European school meeting in Norway! I became a member and have been coming back ever since

4 May 2009     

marianpayel
Argentina

Hi Julieta! I came across eslprintables a while ago, but I didn �t fall in love with the site until last January when a health problem I �m still undergoing prevented me from going to work and I had to stay in. Although I �m concerned about my health, this gaVe me an opportunity to be at home and have time (sth. most teachers don �t have much). I started logging in every day, had a closer look at the site and the wonderful things you do here, and I think I �ve quite got the handle of how it works. It �s incredibly rewarding how we support each other on our productions, which I think makes us all work harder and harder to improve our worksheets and powerpoints. I haven �t seen a more useful site on the net nor one which promotes cooperation in such an effective way. And I strongly believe that the secret for the success of this wonderful site is that it is teacher-to-teacher, we �re all in the classrooms, we �re not experts behind a desk designing things for others, I mean no offense to experts. I must tell you that I tell about eslprintables to teachers of other subjects at school and they wish they could find a similar site about their disciplines. We �re priviledged here!!
Let �s keep on working and sharing! This is my contribution to the interesting topic you �ve raised here Julieta. Thanks a bunch!!!

4 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3