Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

LOL I think Victor will enjoy reading these messages !!! Thumbs UpTongue

4 May 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Hey guys I �m back! �Any news? �Did Victor call!? Was �he wondering where I was !? Did he miss me!!!? Or has he been stolen!!!? Hardly...he is not a work-sheet .�ClownBig smile�Hope we are all in a nice peaceful mood �in this wonderful forum tonight! mmmm...I �love it. �Oh hub �s out at the moment. hehehe!

4 May 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

No news yet...

4 May 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Come on girls....! Angry

The discussion is over.... He is mine!!!..

Just joking....LOL

I have enough with husband and four children at home.... I wouldn �t resist one more!!Confused

Seriously... I respect him a lot for what he does everyday... I always say my life changed for good  since I found this site and all the wonderful people here!!!!

So ... just THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!Hug

4 May 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Hi Meuge..your right...no use in us all trying to capture poor Victor. We have more than enough on our plates..well for now anyway LOL�Mar says that there was no word. I bet she is just saying that..bet she has got him�Wink�Ahh well ..that puts an end to this thread lol. �

5 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2