Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > How to make an online exercise    

How to make an online exercise

Tanja80
Germany

How to make an online exercise

Hi everyone,

First of all I would like to say thank you to all your great effort put into your worksheets.
Then I have a question. I would like to create an online exercise, but I don �t know how. I would like to have blanks in it and the students can fill in the answers and correct them themselves. If anyone has a great worksheet on that topic, please send it to me. I �m thankful for any help on this one. oh and can I use those exercises without the internet as well?

Thanks

5 May 2009      

Ahlam
Bahrain

Salam,

It is very easy as soon as u start navigating the tool bar at the top of the online exercise creating page. I tried it myself and always check any step i do by previewing and u can always undo things.

Give it a try urself. What kind of filling the blanks r u looking for. is there a specific topic? length? level?

Regards,
Ahlam

5 May 2009