Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Please, help?!!!!    

Please, help?!!!!

Denisa
Romania

ok, alien boy : the file name is "descriptions", the extension is "microsoft word document" and I have some pictures "jpeg" labeled. the whole worksheet is 71 Kb and I got my pictures(from shrek) from the net, but first I saved them in my computer, and only after that i �ve posted them on my ws.
Hoping that you can give me the right answer,
Thank you, Denisa

8 May 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Hi Denisa,

sorry about the delay - I had to work & have had a few other things to do afterward too.

Usually this error indicates one of several problems (but there can be other reasons too)

- a problem with the type of file that you try to upload: for example Word 2007 creates a �.docx� file rather than a �.doc�, or an unrecognised image type.

- an error with the file or image name: e.g. spaces or unrecognised characters in file names can result in this error when uploading to a server.

or
- the computer or account on the computer you are using to upload the document may have security that is blocking the transfer of the file.

Like I said, these aren�t the only reasons why a file upload could get these errors from a server & to explain it further means getting into some technical guff.

If you want to personal message me with  your email address I will email you. You can then send your worksheet to me to have a look at, see if it can be uploaded to my account - & I will then delete it from my account immediately & send the worksheet back to you with a confirmation that it should upload okay.

That�s the best offer I can make for you!

Cheers,
AB

8 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2