Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > SPEAK UP MAGAZNE    

SPEAK UP MAGAZNE

JulietaVL
Mexico

SPEAK UP MAGAZNE

Hello averybody..

Have you ever used this magazine?

I know that Speak Up is a magazine with the goal of helping non native English speakers to develop and increase their skills in English, and I would know to know how it works...

9 May 2009      

Tere-arg
Argentina

I used it long ago. It is an excellent source of material, very well designed and highly useful.
My students loved the articles there. Very interesting.

It used to come with a  film, too.

9 May 2009     

catedo
Italy

Yes, I have. It is very useful. You can find interviews with celebrities, news, articles, interesting facts from the world of entertainment, all matters that may involve children. The magazine also provides an audio cd with some activities of listening, the glossary with more difficult words, it is a good way to listen to different types of English. Obviously it depends on the level of the learners...  the readings are often difficult, most of them are suitable for intermediate/upper intermediate students. 

9 May 2009     

Sonn
Russian Federation

Where can this magazine can be found? I mean in the Net.

10 May 2009     

tea4er
Russian Federation

As for the Net, I don`t know. I also like it very much and use the majority of articles for my lessons. They are almost about everything: nature, teens` life, history, culture, quizes, poet`s corner & so on & so forth. It`s worth reading and using!!!  

10 May 2009