Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Abdel: destroying instead of building    

Abdel: destroying instead of building

eng789
Israel

God forbid - I wasn �t judging Islam - I was judging  you.    You talk of love and only spout hate and intolerance.

10 May 2009     

eng789
Israel

I have removed my comment because it was directed at abdel only and I didn �t want to offend anyone. 

I was just repeating a comment he made  in an earlier post where he said that Islam teaches love and peace - but here we only hear hateful comments like Ss are a piece of meat without a brain - from him.

10 May 2009     

Abdelhadi
Morocco

You are not a teacher, but a BIG LIAR.
I �ve never said in any of my earlier comments that islam teaches love .. etc. I don �t speak about religion even if islam really does that and more and I dare you provide me with the comment where I said that ... LIAR

10 May 2009     

eng789
Israel

And exactly what is your profession.  I wonder -  you have a thing for meat???

10 May 2009     

Abdelhadi
Morocco

I �m very sure now that you are talking out of hate which we all where does it come from. I don �t care about that since I know myself well.

If you had good eyes you could have read my last comment where I explained what does that phrase mean, at least in my country, but you just want to stir things up bcz of some illness you suffer from maybe.

I advise you not to waste your time here in such a sterile discussion which would just make your illness grow ... You have many things to do ... you professional teacher!

10 May 2009     

Abdelhadi
Morocco

eng789 is ignored forever!

Having no time to take part in a stupid discussion.

AbdelhadiSmile

10 May 2009     

eng789
Israel

10 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2