Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Maze Boardgame RULES    

Maze Boardgame RULES

moravc
Czech Republic

Maze Boardgame RULES

I CANNOT UPDATE MY WS, I have tried 10 times, but in vain... I have been out for a weekend, so I must answer the questions now.
For those who downloaded my Maze boardgame on Present Perfect, here are the extra rules. But you can also use your own new rules...
MY RULES� students throw a dice and move according to the number. They can enter the nearest row only.
Eg. If a student is in the row 2, he can go to row 3 only. But he can choose which box he wants to go to (according to the dice number).
EG: dice number - 5. Then you can move 3 boxes in the first row (to "yesterday") and then 2 boxes in the second row to box "about a year" or "20 years".
The total sum of steps must be 5. So you can also move 1+4, or 2+3, or 4+1 steps. THE GOLDEN RULE: you can ENTER only the nearest ROW.
I hope it �s clear...

10 May 2009