Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ........................................................ !    

........................................................ !

don�t know how to CANCEL this account
Belgium

........................................................ !

Sorry... but I find it quite frustraiting that some people clog the message board with loads of pictures and difficult topics to deal with which have nothing to do with teaching. I posted a message and now it �s gone.
You should be careful people because those inmense posts and pictures (not related to the area of TEACHING) are a sort of slap in the face everytime you log in.
Marianrw

11 May 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

As far as I can see, you did get really useful answers to your post.

11 May 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Or maybe you could also learn to use the forum search function too?

Topics don �t �just disappear � unless no one replies & the original post gets deleted. They just move off the front page.

The search tool & other links are really useful...

You �ll get a few other perspectives here: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=5949

This may also be worthwhile reading: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=3839

Oh... another thing that is REALLY useful is to give your new topic A MEANINGFUL NAME!
That way if anyone wants to locate the discussion easily... THEY CAN!

Have a great day.

12 May 2009     

Belgium

Manonski! I did get get really useful answers yes! But I was just saying that there are thing which have nothing to do with teaching clogging the site!
that was all!

And Alienboy: Please don �t treat people like idiots who don �t know how to use the site! (that �s how it sounds with all suggestions and saying MEANINGFUL NAME!  I was only saying about the topic I mentioned before. And if you are so annoyed by my question please don �t answer to any of my post!!

12 May 2009     

roneydirt
United States

marianrw temper temper...    They just made suggestions.  Just serious topics constantly with no humor or a bit of change can be a downer...  Just repost.  With the time differences some may not seen your original post and most don �t have the time to go through back files.  But you did say you had some good suggestions.

12 May 2009     

alien boy
Japan

but marianrw, I was just responding in kind...

topic name: ....................!

quote: (not related to the area of TEACHING) are a sort of slap in the face everytime you log in.
I thought maybe you needed something equally idiotic as a response!

12 May 2009     

Belgium

you are just being  unkind and agressive. Very sad. You didn �t get what I meant in the first place!

12 May 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Actually, if you �ve read the links I �ve posted you may find I agree with you more than you think.

But, as I wrote, I was replying in kind... you may also find the links I posted interesting. If not, well then maybe someone else will if they stumble across this topic in the future... (I just can �t imagine how they�d find it if they searched for it & didn�t remember your user name....)

Also, the information I provided may actually be useful to people who care to think about meaningful discussion names, where discussions go after they leave the front page,  and maybe, just maybe, how to look for earlier discussions & reviewing other members� opinions.

But then  again, you obviously didn �t pay any attention to anything other than being affronted!

12 May 2009     

Belgium

Please just leave it! I shouldn �t have posted that comment. I was only missunderstood with all this! And I don �t have time to waste on silly never ending discussions where you obviously don �t get what I first intended to say!
good bye!

12 May 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Obviously you haven �t read the links - I usually post useful things if people care to read them... 

How sad, take your ball & go home.

Now, that was meant to be mean & petty!

12 May 2009     

Belgium

Thank you very kind of  you! Smile

Oh.. and just for the record! I had already read the links before!
bye bye!!!!!!

12 May 2009     

1    2    3    Next >