Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Just a little hello!    

Just a little hello!

Faurfab
France

Just a little hello!

I have been a member for a few months now and like many of you I am addicted to the site. Each morning (or a few times a day) I have to have news from all of you and to know what �s going on!
Your worksheets helped me a lot and I hope mine helped you too!
I am a bit sad at the moment because I hate all the fights and insults . I am very disappointed to read all those angry messages. So I hope that soon peace will come back and it will be more enjoyable to read the board!
I am going away on a school trip for a week. We are going to Italy (Rome and Naple) and we are really looking forward to it! So a big hug to all the Italian teachers and a little goodbye to all the others !!
And thank you to be part of this big family! This site is really worth it. It is a gold mine and together we can improve our wonderful job!
See you very soon!
Fabienne

12 May 2009      

alex1968
Greece

Enjoy your trip Fabienne!  We �ll "see" you when get back!

Wednesday is our last day of school here in Greece, then exams begin so it �s a busy time for us!  No trips until summer holidays!

Regards from sunny Thessaloniki (summer �s here! yesterday it was 27 degrees celsius!)
Alex

12 May 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Have fun on  your trip Fabienne!

Enjoy your trip !!!!
regards from
 Victoria

12 May 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Have fun and enjoy yourself!! Smile

12 May 2009     

tricia973
Uruguay

Hi everyone! I totally agree with Fabienne.. it �s a bit sad to read all those agressive messages...

The most important thing is how talented most teachers are!! I �ve been here for just a couple of weeks and I do love this site. I �ve found great teachers whom I admire for their hard work and dedication. What �s more, they have helped me - without knowing - to improve my own work!

I feel trully thankful for having found such a place where people SHARE and grow because of that sharing! So please... don �t be rude to each other. We are all on the same ship, aren �t we?

Have a nice, beautiful day!!Thumbs Up

12 May 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Have a wonderful trip Faurfab.�Big smile

12 May 2009     

Tanagotchi
France

I definitely agree with Fabienne. I �m part of this big "family" for a few months too and angry messages are not that funny to read, that �s for sure ! Disapprove  But as in all "families",  fights occur from time to time and I �m sure people will soon realize that nothing is worth insulting each other. If you don �t like worksheets, don �t download them, don �t even read them - just forget about them like I do ! Indifference is better than fight... Approve
Anyway all that writing just to wish you, Faurfab, an AWESOME trip to Italy ! Wink

12 May 2009     

txellalalluna
Andorra

I couldn �t agree more with the spirit of this thread.
enjoy your school trip
:)

12 May 2009