Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > POINTS SYSTEM    

POINTS SYSTEM

miss_yanis
Argentina

POINTS SYSTEM

Hi everyone! I�m new to this and I don�t fully understand the point system of the site.

I�m really grateful to share this wonderful idea Victor has created, but I�d really like to get to know how it actually works.

If anyone could explain it to me, I�d be really pleased.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

Miss Yanis :)

15 Oct 2008      

Kita19
Portugal

Hello miss_yanis!

First of all, wellcome to the site! It�s really a wonderful place to share our materials! Victor is helping us a lot.

About the points... you have to upload your own worksheets and you get 1 point each time anyone downloads a worksheet from you. When you have more than 30 points, you become a Premium user (you already are! Smile), i.e., you can download 30 worksheets from the new contributions, which are on the left side when you enter the site (if you scroll down, you can click in "Show all").

If you want to download any other worksheet available on the site (not from the new contributions) you will loose 1 point for each worksheet you download.

The points will only be transferred to your account two days after you upload your worksheets (a new system which prevents people to get points from stolen worksheets).

I hope I helped you.

Hugs from Portugal. Hug

Kita

16 Oct 2008