Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New files ESL materials your folder    

New files ESL materials your folder

aftab57
United Kingdom

New files ESL materials your folder

The following two colleagues have sent me materials to share.
dileking has sent grammar/vocabulary ppt �s and animagus has sent a pps about new Zealand - Thank you. The files are in this folder - your folder. Please remember to send me your files you want to share.

Files shared by esl printables members which are too big to upload to the esl printables website. My email is [email protected]

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=b17f66ab7c13abf884df255a01778bd2900458b805227f11

12 May 2009      

susiebelle
United States

Dear Aftab,
I went to the file sharing site and saw the way you have it organized.  It is a great service for this site that you are doing.  I am going to go through my files  and see if I can contribute.  Thanks so much....

12 May 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

I look forward to that. At the moment the its only a trickle and only a few colleagues have shared their file. Come on people let �s have your heavy files, clear your desktop, you �ll create space for your new files and also the files will be avaiable to you still through the link.

12 May 2009