Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > TIME TO RELAX!    

TIME TO RELAX!

gloriawpai
Brazil

The one on the left is made of a kind of nylon/plastic and the one on the right is made of fabric. I�ve already made about ten. I�ve given some away to some friends. 

12 May 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU ARE REALLY CREATIVE  ARTISTS!!!!!!
LOVELY NECKLACES!!!
GREAT HANDBAGS!!!!!!!!!
CUTE KNITTING THINGS AND A SWEET GORGEOUS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

I LIKE WATCHING FILMS , LISTENING TO MUSIC, ALL KINDS OF MUSIC  .OF COURSE, I LIKE MAKING WORKSHEETS !!!!!!!!!!!!

12 May 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

I �m a fish.  I love to swim.  I also enjoy photography.  I try to take pictures whenever possible.

12 May 2009     

arkel
Ireland

A great post Svetlana:) i think part of all the world problems is that people don �t take enough interest in the �person � behind the title, etc. I also love knitting and when a friend of mine had a baby I got into cross stitch. By the time the teddies are finished, he �ll be able to come and collect them himself!! I love plants and dutifully �kill � everything that comes into my house! My other passions are reading and music, especially opera. My greatest moment was seeing the Sydney Opera House in 2006 and actually going to see �Turandot � there. hugs, Rosemary

12 May 2009     

Popina
Uruguay

Hey guys!! I love this site too. I try to check the page every day, although sometimes it�s impossible. In my free time I do many things which I really enjoy: watching movies! playing with my dog, Archie! and lately I�ve been reading a lot. I have a Benedetti�s book!! I love to read!!
And of course I always have some extra work for the institute. I�m in charge of making posters for mother�s day, Book day, Halloween decorations, etc so my hands are always busy creating new posters. I�m really proud of them!! Yesterday I spent two hours on a Book day poster, too bad I don�t have any pictures.Ermm And tomorrow I have to make another one for the other institute. And I have to start preparing the winter decorations for the windows and doors, so lots of things to do!! But I love it !  Have a good morning, afternoon, or evening!! 

12 May 2009     

Zora
Canada

I can �t say I �m as handy as some of you... I wish, I was though some of that stuff is absolutely beautiful...Smile but anyways, in my free time I like to bake cakes, cookies or pies... or just cook or try a new recipe, read books, watch movies, spoil my cats Buffy and Mia, travel (when I have the money which isn �t that often anymore)...oh and sleep! LOL

12 May 2009     

don�t know how to CANCEL this account
Belgium

Hi Svetlana!!
I also love knitting but what I love the most is to design clothes. In my free time I sew new clothes or recyling old skirts, trousers, bags etc.. I also make jewellery, mainly necklaces. At the moment, I don �t have much time to spend on these lovely things because preparing classes take most of my time. I �m currently working on analysing comercials with some students and they have recorded their own comercials in english of course..... an activity they enjoyed very much. And with another group we are recording TV programs. So I �ve left my hobbies aside for a little bit. Smile
Hugs! Marian   

13 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2