Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > The Mom Song    

The Mom Song

moravc
Czech Republic

KIDS SONGS VERSIONS - ALSO FUNNY !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhpeGGlgXyY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJlZnPIzyLg

TO BE SHORT :-)

13 May 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, my dear friends
Sorry I didn �t answer sooner, but I was at school and I have just arrived. I am amazed. You are fabulous, so many answers and even the lyrics! You are fantastic. Thank you all.

The video I wanted is the one Silvia sent, because it has the lyrics; so, now I got the video I wanted, but the other problem is still around.
I wouldn �t like to depend on the NET, because it sometimes fails down. That is why I need to download the video, but I don �t know how to do it; I work with a Mac and all the tips I get refer to PC - windows and they don �t work. Manonski sent me the video, but it refuses to open.
Thank you all, I will keep trying some of your solutions.

A big KISS
olindalima

13 May 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

Dear Olindalima,
try GOM PLAYER - for opening the video. It is free video / audio player software (google it)

The video should have flv extension. IF not, rename it...
IF you need AVI extension, then you must convert it... there are some free converting programs... but I don �t remember now...

Hope it helps.

For downloading video from youtube you can use REAL PLAYER - also free software for music / video playing...

Good luck !

13 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2