Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I ´m BACKKKKKK    

I ´m BACKKKKKK

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

I ´m BACKKKKKK

To Jecika, Moravc,Nikita 2008, Dennismychina, Meuge,Manonski, Afta,Silvia Lefevre, and last, but not least,Frenchfrog.
To Victor .
Victor is a God
He managed to lead me through this huge, tragic confusion.
I just had a quick glimpse to the last posts so the first thing I have to say is:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Eugénia, I have just seen it. All the best to you ( a little late, but from my heart )
Now, another , " first", I have to say :a  BBBBBBIIIIGGGG
THANK YOU to so many of you. You were incredible. I have been out since yesterday, in the middle of something I was asking for,( and I really needed). Even out of the forum, out of the PM,  (or almost , Silvia Lefevre was the only one I could reach ), you managed to send me lots and lots of the things you knew I wanted, you supposed could be helpful, I received so many emails from so many people, sending me lots of stuff which could be related to what I wanted that, in fact, I am speechless.
I have no words to thank you all your efforts, the time you spent trying to contact me and sending me the things I needed and even more.
You are a fantastic community, I am proud.
Let me tell you, I could read your PMs, but I couldn ´t answer you, forgive me, I didn ´t have how to answer you, you, who were working to help me, I could see your messages, but there was no way to answer them.
Many, many thanks, I really feel this was a special moment, I didn ´t answer you, you had better stop bothering with me, but you didn ´t. It touched me.
Anything I can help, please, ask me.
You all helped and ansered in a very special, fantastic way.
THANKS, may you all have in return, as much as you, so freely, offer.
olinda lima

15 May 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

Welcome back!

15 May 2009     

Cassy
Brazil

As Manonski said, WELCOME BACK.
Have a great weekend.
Cassy

15 May 2009     

LA LUNA
Mexico

welcome back!!! We are glad to have you here again!

Zoila

15 May 2009     

pitudiaz
Spain

All I can say is that we ´ve missed you

15 May 2009