Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > annoyed...    

annoyed...

_babz
Canada

annoyed...

For the last 2 days, I`ve been trying to upload a word document (it`s 299KB) and it`s been giving me the Error page..

anybody else having a hard time??Stern Smile

15 May 2009      

gilorit
Israel

Hi

I think 299KB is too heavy. Try to reduce the size.
It happened to me before.
Orit

15 May 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

yes I have the same problem
you and me are not the two loney people who have the same problem.
I posted the same problem on the main page and was replied by members. if you search topic board you can see.

15 May 2009     

Zora
Canada

Yes, Orit is right. I try and keep it under 280kb... maybe remove an image or compress them?

15 May 2009     

abba
Spain

I think it �s not a problem of images, I �ve been trying to send a worksheet and it �s impossible, just keep trying.

15 May 2009     

ktidzi
Brazil

Hi!

I �m new around here and I �ve faced the same problem uploading. I couldn �t upload nothing, and, because of this, I couldn �t download nothing either!!!!

Karen

15 May 2009     

marianpayel
Argentina

Hi! I think the problem is that you see 299 kb in  your folder but if you take a closer look, right click on the file and select properties, you �ll see that next to 299 kb there is a different number and the difference is tiny, but usually 2 or more bytes. That �s the size that counts when uploading. I hope I �ve been clear and helpful. Otherwise please let me know and I �ll try to make myself clearer.

15 May 2009     

victor
Spain

Although the limit is supposed to be 300kb, files over 280kb are frequently rejected by the web server, I don �t know why.

15 May 2009     

Isabelucha
Portugal

Well, hi everybd! I don �t believe the prob is the size because I �ve been trying to send the part 2 of a Ws (264kb) and it �s been impossible too...Cry But this only happened today. Can this problem be solved??

15 May 2009     

emulator
Egypt

this is to make maryanpayel �s explanation  visual:

15 May 2009     

Akanah
Spain

When you save a doc, you see two sizes. The important one is the second one, the size on disk.

15 May 2009     

1    2    Next >