Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What Kind of Student Were You in High School??? ( Part Two)    

What Kind of Student Were You in High School??? ( Part Two)

Nebal
Lebanon

What Kind of Student Were You in High School??? ( Part Two)

Good afternoon dear teachers,

I started this topic yesterday and some teachers shared. However, I �m curious to know more and more about you. Let �s continue the thread!!

What kind of students were you in High School???

What did your teachers or fellows thought of you??

Here are some choices:

1- the smartest in class

2- class clown

3- teacher �s pet

4- absent most of the time

5- naughty and lazy

I was known as the most talented and most loved by teachers. They used to show off if I were their student. I used to participate on competitions of poetry .

I was also known as the lawyer in the classroom and secretkeeper.

I would stand in the face of those who bother my friends and defend them all the time.

What about you?????????

Hugs,

Nebal

18 May 2009      

stefemma
France

I used to be a good student altough I was messy and totally disorganized. I �m getting better now and some of my colleagues, who were my teachers in the past, remember me well!

18 May 2009     

sanchan
Spain

I used to be a mess :) though I studied hard.
...I think I was a good kid...hehe :)

18 May 2009     

Zora
Canada

I was a very good student. Loved school and I didn �t really have to study either except when it came to memorizing things. I loved the whole "learning experience", still do.

How was I as a student? Not exactly "the pet", but not far from it either... I behaved in class, loved to participate and help friends out with whatever... I hated speaking in front of the whole class though! Still do... horrible thing really for a teacher LOL  Luckily, my groups are small and I can just sit at the table with them...

As for friends, I was a bit like Douglas... I didn �t run with the "in" crowd, I was more or less off doing my own thing. I usually just hung out with whomever I felt like hanging with, save a couple good friends - although I can �t say I was always hanging with them either... kind of weird now if I think about it... Oh, well... I survived school unscarred and that �s what counts! LOL

18 May 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Oh Zora, you keep surprising me!!!

I hated memorizing things though I was quick at doing it. Also, I used to particpate, the first to volunteer when it comes to projects and speaking before the whole class.
I was so clever, but left things the very end. Like Stefemma, I was disorganized but creative and clever.

Come on Guys, share and tell us more about the student inside of you!!!

18 May 2009