Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > why moderators Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhy?    

why moderators Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhy?

altan_neu
Turkey

why moderators Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhy?

ı want moderators to give an explanations. ın their reports they say it is stolen. THIS IS NOT STOLEN OK..DONT YOU UNDERSTAND? ıf you look at the pictures and think a bit you can anyway. of course this is in picture format that is why ı have to reduce ıts size with the help of the print secren and paint. ok you dont want to uderstand me. you are moderators ok but ıt doesnt mean that you should desire to behave lıke this. THIS IS MY OWN OWN OWN OWN OWN OWN OWN WON WORKSHEET

18 May 2009      

altan_neu
Turkey

There is no other version of the worksheet. It should not be removed. mena

While this member has not been pleasant to deal with recently, I am not sure why this printable has been reported. In his current account right now this is the only version. So unless anyone has a link to say it is copied from somewhere, and it is not his own work then I have to vote yes it must stay.

thats the second time he is publishing the same ws

at first he is complaining about the bad quality of the worksheets here, then he uploads stolen materials, now he keeps uploading sheets that get removed again anyway, its unbelievable

18 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

If it is your own own own own own worksheet, then it won �t be removed.

And for your info, anyone, not just moderators, can report a worksheet.

18 May 2009     

zailda
Brazil

As you can see, two moderators said yes, and two said no. I didn �t vote because the person reporting the ws didn �t provide the link of the original ws to prove it �s stolen, so until prof in contrary, for me it �s your own material.

18 May 2009     

Akanah
Spain

Anybody can report a WS, not only moderators. Don �t YOU understand that? As Zailda, I didn �t vote to remove your WS as no link was provided. Don �t know why it was removed, sorry.

Olga

18 May 2009     

tricia973
Uruguay

Well, as manonski (f) said ANY MEMBER can report a worksheet! That �s is more or less... 178820 registered users!!! DON �T YOU UNDERSTAND?

I am a moderator now (because I shared my work) and I really don �t like your attitude which is really aggresive and has nothing to do with this site! I �m getting fed up with this since you act as we have the OBLIGATION of something. If you ARE honest (and I don �t mean just SAYING that you are), then you should �t worry!

If I am not wrong, the problem was that you uploaded a worksheet which had been already reported and removed... didn �t you?

18 May 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

this site is becoming full of more and more fierce members.
 hey how nervy you are! get calmer a bit. 
if there is no proof you can �t accuse somebody of something.right? is it the democrasy that only I know? or is it valid everywhere?if there is no proof you can �t label a worksheet as stolen. this is not fair on any part of the world.
lately I have been accused of being agressive by a so-called pacifist moderator. Iwas the one agressive and I was the one who was accused in an agressive way. I �m just keeping silent not to be accused of being agressive again.
maybe this message will also have been found agressive.
Dear altan_neu
I understand you But you are not the only one experiencing the situation. try to keep calm and produce new worksheets firstly for yourself, your teaching carreer and then you can release them in here.

18 May 2009     

altan_neu
Turkey

you do not want to understand me or CAN NOT. This is my own worsheet and want to share it as everybody does. ı spent hours to make this WHY? Because ı want to share my worksheet honestly. I am very angry . I am sorry. this is an INJUSTICE. and I dont say anybody this is you.

18 May 2009     

Zora
Canada

Jeez, calm down... I don �t even know which worksheet you are talking about and quite honestly, the moderators DO NOT report things and if the worksheet was yours, then it is doubtful it would be removed like you accuse us of doing...

Most of the moderators are honest and would never vote off something they are unsure of.

18 May 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

most of the moderators are honest. sure! no doubt! but not all of them ?

18 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Mr.dgdln, if most moderators are honest, if a printable is wrongfully reported, it won �t be deleted.

18 May 2009     

1    2    Next >