Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Organising Book Folder    

Organising Book Folder

aftab57
United Kingdom

Organising Book Folder

Many of you will be familiar with this book folder on Mediafire. I want to organize it better so that people can access materials easily. Can you please suggest names for say 10 sub-folders under which I should categorize the books. Your suggestions would be appreciated.

Hello Dear Colleagues 

There are now more than 2000 book links in this folder: English teaching and learning, Linguistics, language and literature, ESP,children books, culture, picture and English dictionaries and encyclopedias, audio cd�s/videos which should provide rich access to materials for your personal and professional use. I will continue to add more books and resources so put the link in your favourites.

English Books Treasure House                                             

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=b17f66ab7c13abf89cfb10f6b341fc9ee891517747a98729

21 May 2009      

blizzard1
Denmark

Thank you dear aftab57.  Always so helpful.

I �ve "visited" your Treasure House several times and it �s really full of treasures.
You have put a lot of work into it.

Cheers
Tisha

21 May 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Thank you Tisha but can you suggest names for subfolders please. It owuld really help me to organize this �beast � more effectively.

21 May 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

What would we do  without you Aftab.  Your help is endless.
I �ve visited the book folder and it is full of excellent material.
Once again, thank you soooooooooooooo much!

21 May 2009     

macomabi
Portugal

MARIA

21 May 2009     

dileking54
Turkey

I can �t help myself thanking you. There are excellent things in these links.thank you so much. how I �m lucky to have such great,hardworking colleaques like you and others in this site as well. really thank you so much.

21 May 2009     

yayamaj
Turkey

Thank you so much dear friend for your personal messages and great jobs.You are really wonderful!

21 May 2009     

Nelssa
Ukraine

It �s nice to be important, but it �s more important to be nice. You are SUCH A NICE PERSON, AFTAB! Thank you! Hug

21 May 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

How lucky we are having such a kind  and  hardworking person as a colleague!!!!Thanks a lot!!!

One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind.  ~Malayan Proverb

21 May 2009     

Kita19
Portugal

Hello aftab!
You don �t stop a minute helping us out, do you? Wink THANKS A LOT FOR ALL YOUR EFFORT AND HELP!

So many "thank you" messages here to your post, but... still no-one answered to your question! That �s weird... Stern Smile

Well, aftab, if I understood well what you want, you want us to help you organise your books in mediafire, i.e., to put the files in folders, is that right?

I haven´t had time to go through all the pages you �ve shared, but as far as I can see, I think I can give you some ideas for subfolders.

You could have some folders for:

- "Grammar" (for grammar books);
- "ESL young learners" or "ESL children";
- "ESL Adults"
- "Leisure time" (for books/files not related to English teaching - and you can still subdivide it here, if you have many different things);
- "Audio files" (for CDs or listening activities)
- "Learn to teach" (for all those books you shared which teach us to be a better teacher, for files with teaching tips, etc);
- "Religion and culture" (or make this into two folders);
- "Ressource books" (here I mean the teachers � and students � books you have in your mediafire - right now, I can �t think of a better name for the subfolder... if you can think of a better one... sorry Embarrassed);
- "English Vocabulary" (books/files to help specifically with vocabulary)
- "Business English"
- "Advanced Learners"
- "Clipart"

I hope this is what you were looking for...

Hug
Kita

21 May 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Thank you to everyone. Kita you �ve got my intention clearly and have solved my problem. By the way some colleagues have sent me pm �s and also made some goos suggestion.

Thank you all.

22 May 2009     

1    2    Next >