Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > i registered because i lost my documents on the computer and needed immediate access    

i registered because i lost my documents on the computer and needed immediate access

sedefg�l
Turkey

and I think you should be patient and later you will start downloading. You should only reach 30 points. then everyday you can get 30 worksheets for free, not needing any points!

21 May 2009     

maker1
Turkey

missveronica summed up my feelings.

21 May 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Bye, bye! See you nowhere!

22 May 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Censored

22 May 2009     

veraviana
Portugal

Angry How dare you come here and insult us out of the blue!?! 

Unlike you, we WORK and like to share our worksheets because that �s how GOOD TEACHERS should be like. 

We should always be role models to our students. Obviously, you �re not and you probably never will be. Be a man/woman and don �t show your �face � around here ever again! Censored

Sorry about my attitude dear members but these people just get on my nerves!

22 May 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

JAJAJAJA It is funny how people can be so insanely stupid sometimes !!! Jajaja OMG...anyway.

Poor guy/girl!!

Ya better not pout!!

Jajajaja...

P.D I apologyze for the word � �stupid � � but I could not come up with any other word for this stupidly funny person.

Miss Melissa. Hug

22 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2