Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Musical tastes?    

Musical tastes?

meuge
Argentina

Dust in the wind( Kansas)  It �s so nice...

23 May 2009     

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

yes ! tarkan is the one who sings the kiss song.!

23 May 2009     

alien boy
Japan

My music collection ranges from Gregorian Chants, Medieval, Renaissance, Baroque & any other �classical � & modern orchestral music (I love Philip Glass, for example) to Punk (Sex Pistols, Lipstick Killers, Clowns Smiling Backwards), Jazz (Billie, Ella, & too many more to mention), Covers (Frank Bennett anyone?), Classic Rock, Thrash, Rock & Roll, Disco (the �Saturday Night Fever � soundtrack is awesome), Country (Slim Dusty ...)... even JPOP!!! I �m always open to new music. I love some of the African jazz, traditional drum beats, South American music....

Aaargh.... there �s too much to list it all!!! I even have some wonderful Arabic music (I just wish I understood Arabic... without having to rely on translations). Turkish, Greek, you name it... I �ll listen to it! Mind you, it doesn �t mean I like every performer in a musical style.

Oh well, back to work/study again. Catch you all in a few more light years.

23 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

AB, I love Frank Bennett. I have Five o �clock Shadow cd.

23 May 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

Hi!!! I like:

- Calamaro�(from Argentina)
- Los Gardelitos (from Argentina)
- Michael Buble (from Canada)�
- Sex pistols�
- Oasis
- And Bob Marley!!!!
As you can see.... I love all kind of music!!!! �

23 May 2009     

douglas
United States

I really like he Red Hot Chili Peppers and the Eagles and most classic rock.

Sometimes when I �m in the mood I need to hear:

Jummy Buffet,
Bob Marley, or
Led Zepplin

Otherwise I like Vil Valo �s Voice (Him) and like to hear punk (Billy Talent is pretty good) and I enjoy Elton John, Nightwish, Neil Diamond  I heard Train �s firest album again today--I love Drops of Jupiter

23 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2