Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > My goal is to hit 1000 points.What do I get by achieving it? And whats my next goal?    

My goal is to hit 1000 points.What do I get by achieving it? And whats my next goal?

arielmlee
Malaysia

My goal is to hit 1000 points.What do I get by achieving it? And whats my next goal?

Dear friends,

I have been working hard putting up new ws almost every day because I want to hit 1000 pts. I kinda knw tht I would be a moderator..(*but basically setting up goals for myself to hit**) but wht other benefits are there? And after 1000 points, what is the next goal I should aim to? Any ideas?

I just join this community like a mth or so. So I am pretty addicted to it...*just like FB too hahah..**but this is better..hehe.

ANyway two questions
1# What can I achieve when I hit 1000 points.
2# WHat is my next goal after achieving 1000 points

Thank you for everything..

WIth Best Wishes
ARiel

23 May 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

I �d say that now that you �re a moderator, you �ll have your say on what reported printables get to stay or go.
Maybe your goal now will be to dodge the frustation of reported members???

23 May 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Hi Ariel. There �s no goal, really, other than making friends, exchanging ideas, helping and getting help, sending nice birthday wishes, giving and receiving wonderful feedback... And all this can be achieved without reaching 1000 points!
"Goal" is really not a suitable word. I have more than 1000 points and I rarely act as a moderator - I don �t upload my work to make more points, I enjoy contributing to this amazing site and I �m happy that my work is appreciated and praised. I love talking to people and leaving a "personal touch" on my comments when I get to know them. I love the fact that I can sometimes identify some members � work, they really have their own "trademark" and I admire them so much!
Best wishes to you,
Aimee

23 May 2009     

arielmlee
Malaysia

HAha..no I am not yet a moderator. I don �t think a moderator �s job is an easy one. But I do like to set goals for myself so I can never stop contributing. LOL.

Ariel

23 May 2009     

arielmlee
Malaysia

Hi linlin,

Hm..making friends? exchanging ideas? Yes, I think that is important too. I am beginning to recognise and to communicate with others. A few days ago, I decided to start forums and leave good comments on ws or ppts. Maybe in the future I will be able to help newcomers too. (*but not at the moment cause I am pretty new too*) Thank you for sharing your ideas LinLin.

With best wishes

Ariel

23 May 2009