Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Links to copyrighted books    

Links to copyrighted books

victor
Spain

Links to copyrighted books

Hello,

Recently we have seen many posts with direct links to copyrighted books.
I think this is against the principles of this website. We are a group of creative teachers, and we hate when other people "steal" our work. I think it is the same for the authors of those books.
I know that you post those links to help other teachers, but I think that this is not the place to share those books, and I ask you to stop those posts. I will also remove the previous ones, to avoid copyright problems.

I hope you understand.

Hug Hugs,

Victor

26 May 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

I agree with you decision. I myself have used the links to download some books but you �re absolutely right when you say we have to be respectful of copyrights.
Have a good day!

26 May 2009     

missola
Palestine

ok Victor sorry for this.

at first I didn �t think about this but I �m sure you are right so I �m sorry for adding direct links to Betty Azar books.

I don �t know what else to say or do. If there is anything I can do, just tell me.

Ola

26 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Missola,
You were acting in good faith so I don �t think you should feel bad.

26 May 2009     

victor
Spain

No problem, Missola.

Please don �t feel bad. I just want to avoid this in the future. That �s all. I �m not criticising anyone.

Hugs

26 May 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, I am glad this stopped, however useful the links were. You tried to be nice and helpful, but, in fact, that was something that was not correct. We can �t state some rules for the others and get some different ones for us. Anyway, thank you to those who tried to  help everyone, expecting no """"" points """"" in return. That is what we call sharing, isn �t it?Hug

Nowadays, even sharing is getting more and more difficult.

Thanks Victor, if we want this site to walk upwards, your iron hand is more and more necessary
Hugs

27 May 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Oops!
Only know did I read this post!
I think you are right Victor!
And I feel ashamed for having posted messages of the sort!
Sorry...
Cyn

26 Jul 2009     

lucak (F)
Czech Republic

I am really sorry...Shocked I have posted the link, too. I wanted to help...
You are really right Victor, this is no place for sharing links you have mentioned...

23 Aug 2009     

Lindax
Ukraine

I`m really sorry! I didn`t realize the implications. I`m ready to stand through thick and thin for� eslprintables. In fact I haven`t visited those sites ever since I`ve joined eslprintables, since you are so inspiring, supportive and sharing, I didn`t have time or wish to visit those sites.�

10 Mar 2010