Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hey! Portuguese teachers! Where do you teach? (TAKE II hehehehe)    

Hey! Portuguese teachers! Where do you teach? (TAKE II hehehehe)

Animagus
Portugal

Good night everyone!
I teach 1st and 3rd grade students in a primary school in Lisbon.
Sometimes they �re are little Angry and sometimes they �re adorable and nice. It �s pretty easy to set down our weapons or our serious face, when one of those kids say something nice and warm to you, adding a kiss!!!Big smile
I guess I love my job, my friends.

Hmmm, I better go to sleep to get some strengh for tomorrow...

Have a good sleepy night my dear colleagues!

T�nia

27 May 2009     

inesclaudiarc
Portugal

Hi everybody!

At the moment I �m only tutoring at home... But still it is a very rewarding experience!!

I also teach German and Spanish. If you know any sites that provide materials for any of these two languages, let me know!! dafprintables and eleprintables would be really useful for me!! :)

Hugs for you all!

27 May 2009     

Isabelucha
Portugal

It �s reeeealy great to see so many Portuguese teachers around here! I had no idea!!! Thanx for all your answers!!!! It �s really funny to think that we might be side by side in Lisbon and we won �t recognise each other!  And Abdelhadi: What �s up? Good morning to U too! hehehe Cheer up! Hug
Lisbon! Always!!! Thumbs Up

27 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2