Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Deleted ws īs lose their points?    

Deleted ws īs lose their points?

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Deleted ws īs lose their points?

Guys, if anyone would please solve my doubt, I would be pleased.

If I delete one of my worksheets, the points accounted to it will be deducted from my account?

I want to substitute it for a better one.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Bruna.

27 May 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Yes, you would lose your points...�

Every time you delete a worksheet, the points you got from that sheet are also deleted

27 May 2009     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

So, can I just send a new one, in a better layout and with a few improvements, or that will be considered against the rules of the website?

27 May 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I do not know if it is against the rules of the site or not, but I think that if you add more exercises and chage the layout there won īt be any problem

27 May 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Hello Brunadutra,
If you choose the delete option, you will lost your points but if you choose the first one where it īs said "Update this document", you won īt.
I hope this information helps!!!
INMA ALCÁZAR

27 May 2009     

elderberrywine
Germany

I wonder why deleted worksheets lose their points� Let īs say a ws has got 100 points. That means 100 people used it and were probably glad to have it. Why do the points go when the worksheet goes? 

27 May 2009