Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for email pen-pals for my students    

Looking for email pen-pals for my students

arielmlee
Malaysia

Looking for email pen-pals for my students

Greetings my dear friends,
  I am a teacher in China and I am hoping you will be able to help me. I am planning to ask my students to create an email account for themselves. I hope they will practice writing an email in English. So I am hoping whether you have some students who would like to corresponde with my students ages 8-12.(boys and girls) 

If you would like to do that, please send me your student �s email, age and country. And I would organize my side over here. Thank you so much. I believe that it would be interesting for both of our students to learn different culture, customs and best of all...to make new friends. Thank you again.

Wish best wishes
Ariel :D

27 May 2009      

mjotab
Spain

I can ask them on Friday. I only have a small class which are that age, but I can try. It would be a wonderful experience. We are Spanish, from Valencia.

27 May 2009     

arielmlee
Malaysia

That would be great. Pls PM me. I can �t wait to get it from you. My next class is on Friday. I will ask or maybe delegate it for them. Will wait for your email

Email me at [email protected]

Ariel

27 May 2009     

mailis
Greece

Hi there! That �s a wonderful idea, I will ask my students and I will let you know. Actually it will be a good practice for them.... We live in Athens, Greece

27 May 2009     

amicableann
Argentina

Wnderful I have a group of 21,  9 year olds ! So lets organize how could we monitor their e mails so that we can profit from the exchange polishing their written English ! Let �s keep in touch ! Ana L�a

27 May 2009     

procei
Brazil

I just loved the idea.... I am sending my e-mail ... I have groups from 7 to 14... your students can send the e-mail to mine and then I�ll print it and give to them.... Some of my students are not allowed by the parents to have their own e-mail... [email protected]

27 May 2009