Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Oh my adorable points    

Oh my adorable points

jacg0007
Spain

Oh my adorable points

Hello People!!!! Don �t know anyone yet so I just wanna to say I NEED POINTS!!!! I know my activities are not the best but just as we spaniards say: something is something (don �t try to translate it, its typical freak spanish)

1 Jun 2009      

mldl28
Argentina

I just downloaded one of yours. The same happened to me at the very beginning! I was delighted to see how much interesting material there was in the site but I couldn�t download anything because of my points.

Try to include something which people always need, like songs worksheets for instance (they are not difficult to create..). Don�t fill the worksheet with so many drawings because then it is difficult to print and copy for the students but always include some picture to make it appealing! At least this what I pay attention when I download or upload something

Hahaha It�s not that easy!

I wish you luck!

1 Jun 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

If you need points my suggestion would be to upload printables and wait for them to be downloaded. Use one of your points to download a tutorial (frenchfrog, ichacantero...) and you will see that your wss will improve a great deal.  You may also check the most downloaded wss to see what kind of content or layout attract other members. Use current themes (Halloween in October...). Try to develop your own style. There are lots of things you can do and one thing you shouldn �t. That would be to advertise your work. 

1 Jun 2009     

_babz
Canada

Anna P Clap

1 Jun 2009     

Axia
Argentina

Hooray for Anna P! Thumbs Up

1 Jun 2009     

lechinski
Brazil

You also get good points ( 10 to 60) if you contribute with useful on line exercises. Besides you become premium member, you can donwload 30 free wss a day.

CONTRIBUTE, CONTRIBUTE, CONTRIBUTE

1 Jun 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Also, it is bad practice to beg for points.Most of us had to WAIT for our points so why should you get special treatment? 

Victor, can you add a no begging rule, please? lol  This is getting very old.

1 Jun 2009     

Akanah
Spain

The guy is new, give him a break and don �t be rude.

1 Jun 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Akanah,
and don �t be rude.
What was rude? Rude is subjective. One thing is funny while another is rude. It �s your opinion. Maybe you should keep it to yourself. 

1 Jun 2009