Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Erased worksheet    

Erased worksheet

Alowin
Portugal

Erased worksheet

I downloaded a worksheet of a test on irregular verbs. Today I received a message saying that the moderators erased it. I didn �t understand why.
The message said something about the fact that I uploaded it twice. ?
I don �t remember but it �s possible because I �m new in this site and I had to make some changes in the worksheet so I erased it and then uploaded it again. Only later did I notice that I could make changes to the worksheet and update the printable.

But did the moderators erased it just because I uploaded it twice? Did I understand it right?

1 Jun 2009      

alien boy
Japan

You �re right!

The only time identical worksheets are allowed is when one of them is colour & the other is black & white. Both these worksheets would also have to be uploaded on the same day.

Welcome!
AB

1 Jun 2009     

Alowin
Portugal

Well, in this case it was my mistake because at that time I still hadn �t seen that I could simply update a file.
In this case, can I upload the worksheet now?

1 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

You sure can!

1 Jun 2009