Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I NEED POINTS URGENT!!!    

I NEED POINTS URGENT!!!

Lena68
Portugal

I NEED POINTS URGENT!!!

I HAVE SOME CONTRIBUTIONS IN THIS SITE, SO I ASK ANYONE FOR HAVE LOOK ON MY CONTRIBUTIONS AND HELP ME GET MORE POINTS.

THANKS

1 Jun 2009      

Akanah
Spain

Morning,

we are not supposed to advertise our work in the forum, just imagine if all the members did the same!
 But, as I can see, you have enough points to download free daily contributions and much more, so I see no point in your post.

Have a nice day,

Olga

1 Jun 2009     

borna
Croatia

I agree with you Olga. I see no need for begging, the member has over 500 points!!!

Have a nice day,

Sasa

1 Jun 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Please Lena, the rules are very clear - to make points we have to share our work. Please make a contribution to get more points like the rest of us.

Besides, I �m sure you �ve already seen the begging topic discussed here on the forum, so if you really need a worksheet that badly, please private message its author and kindly ask him/her to send it to you by mail.

Have a nice day.

1 Jun 2009     

Lidiana73
Australia

You certainly seem to have a lot of points...much more than me and others on this site but you don �t see us begging for points. I have worked hard to get the points I have and will continue to contribute to the best of my ability not just to receive points but to help out my fellow teachers

1 Jun 2009     

silvia.patti
Italy

Why don �t you make a worksheet about one of the most requested topics? You upload too many flashcards, perhaps they aren �t so requested...

1 Jun 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Seriously, you have over 500 points. What is so urgent?

1 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

You crack me up! LOL

(this is supposed to be a joke, isn �t it?)

1 Jun 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

Why are you asking? You have enough to get 30 downloads a day?

Carla

1 Jun 2009     

VALERIA FERNANDEZ
Uruguay

I THINK THAT YOU UPLOAD TOO MANY FLASHCARDS, EVENTHOUGH YOU�VE  MORE THAN 500 POINTS. I DON�T UNDESTAND WHAT  ARE YOU ASKING FOR... ????

Confused

1 Jun 2009