Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Love this site    

Love this site

fletsch
Canada

Love this site

This afternoon I was working on a ws about the song "Fast Car" by Tracy Chapman(one of my favourite songs and my all-time favourite singer).  I thought to myself, I wonder if there is a ws on eslprintables on this song.  I searched on here, and to my surprise, there was an AMAZING ws on this song ready to go with all the activities I wanted to have in my own printable.  Gotta love this site!  That is just one of the many reasons why I love this site so much.  And thanks to the member Roy Piepers for such a great ws on Tracy Chapman.

Cheers from rainy, humid Shanghai,

Fletsch

2 Jun 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

I agree about this site - it �s like a little treasure box, only it keeps getting more and more abundant by the day. I only joined last week and already feel blessed.
Thumbs Up
Btw, I did Tracy �s Promise with my teenagers for Valentine �s Day and they were amazed, because (I �m ashamed to say) they had no idea who she was, and still they liked the song, even though it wasn �t their style at all.

BTW AGAIN, LET ME APOLIGIZE TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE DOWNLOADED MY WORKSHEETS AND WORDGAMES - I �ve just been going through them and I found spelling mistakes in my explanations for them. Sorry, I �ll try not to let it happen again(can �t make any promises though...)
Bye

2 Jun 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

OK, so I apoligized, right!? Angry

Well, now I apologize!!!Wacko

(I �ll go and have that coffee now before I embarass myself any further....)

2 Jun 2009