Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Calling Ivona and Caroline! And whomever else wants to play....     

Calling Ivona and Caroline! And whomever else wants to play....

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

So, Can I POLITELY ask some of you if any of you, all around there ... could just one of you be a nice "girl" and  give me a hand?
Could anyone SEE that I am asking a REAL question?
Can �t you see that the Censored of the cat is taking care of the whole house?
Will any of you, cat experts, give me an affirmative sentence and tell me: HOW CAN I EDUCATE THIS LINCE ?

3 Jun 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

How would I know? Don �t you know that I don �t have cats, dogs or any pets?

3 Jun 2009     

Zora
Canada

I don �t know why some cats like jumping into sinks? Perhaps yours is related to mine? I still ask myself "Oh. Buffy why do you do that? Don �t you know sinks are not for kittens?" 

3 Jun 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

And couldn �t you Lady pm me with an affirmative sentence?
And what about LInda?Where is she? Why doesn �t she help me?
Why is Damielle out here when I need advice with cats?
Why did I open my door, my house, my heart to that cat?
Why are you so interested in this funny game game that you can �t see that I am asking for HHHHHHHEEEEELLLLLLPPPP ?

3 Jun 2009     

serennablack
Portugal

Why don �t you lock him? Don �t you think that will prevent YOUR CAT from destroying your house? Don �t you think that will help? Or why don �t you think about creating a blog about cats? Don �t you know that u will receive plenty of responses about cats? Do you think I answered your question? Did I help you or not?

3 Jun 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

What Happened to Mia, Manon?

3 Jun 2009     

serennablack
Portugal

Who is Mia? who is Manon?

3 Jun 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Did I got lost?
Does Manon know what I am talking about?
Or Does Zora smiles thinking... " She is lost" ?
Where is Mia now? Can you tell me? Is she having a bath in your sink, Linda?

3 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Isn �t the cafe reserved for cats and dogs lovers? Why not go on a quest for your answer there? Did you think i left you? Did you think i would go to bed without EATING sth first?

3 Jun 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Did you know, Lady, I have two big, huge, old  she dogs that don �t appreciate cats as well as they do appreciate cheese or ham?

3 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    Next >