Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Users    

Users

mario89
Venezuela

Users

Where can I see all users?
I want to Know users from my country.

4 Jun 2009      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Front page, top, right side

Search worksheets, lesson-plans, flashcards...

Level: Age: Type:

Contents:  
Enter here the contents you are looking for (phrasal verbs, halloween,...)

Search contributions by date

Day:
Month: Year:          

Search users

Username:

Search users - Country - select your own and click SEARCH

4 Jun 2009     

mario89
Venezuela

Thanks

4 Jun 2009     

mrmatura
Poland

I have never thought of checking that out! :-) Wow... I am in the third place (from Poland)! Thumbs Up
Thanks to you I realized that there are soooooo many techers from Poland HERE IN THIS COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile

4 Jun 2009     

verybouncyperson
Spain

Mmm...not sure the Spanish users are doing too well!  I decided to check us out and there are over 1700 pages of users!  When I saw how many points the people at the top had, I figured I would be way down at the bottom, so started checking around page 1500 and found users with 0 points.  So, I checked page 700 - users with 0 points.  I checked page 333 (cos 3 is the magic number) - users with 0 points.  I have to admit, I didn �t check to see on exactly which page we started seeing members with points, I would imagine it was probably around page 300.

I completely agree that people can contribute to this site with more than just worksheets, but I have to wonder how much those 1400 pages of users have done...

4 Jun 2009