Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > need help    

need help

Yurany21
Colombia

Hi!!
Im learning how to use a program "Macromedia flash". My teacher is teaching us how to make new exercises with this program, you can make exercises with filling in the blanks and another types of exercises but I can see that i can not uploaded the exercises that I have made because it doesnt have this option. The only options that I see in here are printables, powerpoints and online exercises but I would like to know if there is anything I can do to show you this new type of exercise.
Can someone help me?Confused

5 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

alvinho - it means that the upload is taking more time than your system settings allow it to take. This variable can be changed if you know where to do it.

yurany delgado giraldo - I don �t believe that Flash documents are a valid upload for the site. It �s a pity.. I �d love to see your work! If you want to share it I �d recommend contacting aftab57

CHeers,
AB

5 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2