Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Problem...    

Problem...

source
Turkey

Problem...

Hi everybody ,

I shared a 2 page boardgame however in the preview it appears just only one page... I deleted it and uploaded the new one but there seems no change... But when I download it , it seems okey.. I couldn �t understand why it is like that!! Do any of you have any idea..

Thanks in advance :)

8 Jun 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

The same thing happened to me with a ppt - the preview doesn �t always show everything and when you download it, it �s perfectly ok....

8 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Source:
If you look in the �print preview � of your document in Word is it all viewable?

Anita: I think you can do the same in PowerPoint too..

If it �s not, please let me know & we �ll look at the next thing!

If it is, also let me know so I can have a think about some options when I have coffee tomorrow afternoon!

I �m off to bed in a tic.

8 Jun 2009     

Stellam
Argentina

I don �t have a clue, but the same happened to me today! As I �m a new member I thought that I had done something wrong. Now I �m relieved...Thank you! By the way, I �m enchanted with this site, it �s incredibly good!

8 Jun 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Just don �t do what I did, stellam and source - don �t delete your contributions before you �ve asked for advice - EVERYONE IS ALWAYS READY TO HELP, EVEN BEFORE BEDTIME AS ALIEN BOY (didn �t you try on a different avatar the other day???), because you only get to post 3 contributions a day, so if you delete it (and you �ve posted 2 that day already), you won �t be able to upload it again till the next day...

Anyway, welcome to this site - this is my third week and I �m an addict already....

8 Jun 2009     

source
Turkey

dear alienboy , in prientview everything is viewable

8 Jun 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Well, if your preview is ok then the next thing I think is that there may be an issue with the �preview handler � on the server side - & that �s well out of my realms to solve as I don �t have access to the code on Victor �s server to check things through. Or that �s my assessment from a very remote location!

Wolfy may well have some better ideas. Are you around Wolfy?

8 Jun 2009