Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Cards on the reported page    

Cards on the reported page

zailda
Brazil

Cards on the reported page

I made a mistake, voting to delete a ws http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=246261#thetop on the reported page, because later I realized it �s part of another ws about jobs. I want to apologize and ask other moderators to vote to keep it, since I can �t vote again.

Have a nice Thursday

Zailda Coirano

11 Jun 2009      

paula_esl
Portugal

Hi Zailda! Don �t worry, I �ve just voted and posted the link (http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=246263#thetop) which has to do with that ws. I didn �t see its usefulness at first either. It should be stated in the description that it goes together with the other one. So you can call me a dummy too LOL

Paula

11 Jun 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Yes, the other printable link should be provided in the description. I swear I read it carefully and tried to understand the aim of it but didn �t realize it was related to other ws. I only noticed my mistake when I saw both wss in the new printables page.

Sometimes it �s difficult to understand the instructions and it �s not our obligation as teachers to deal easily with them, because we all have different academic instruction and sometimes I feel like a dummy trying to get the exercises point. Not usually, thanks God. But maybe I �m loosing great exercises just because the instructions aren �t clear enough or because there are no instructions at all!

We can �t advertise our wss here, but we can provide as much information as possible so people can understand our work completely and judge whether it fits their purpouses or not. People sometimes are in a hurry and don �t have time to go through all the pages ws to check it or to look for related wss if you don �t provide the links.

So I ask people to give further info about the wss and I �m sure you �ll see the number of downloads increase and I can assure more ss will benefit with your work.

Thanks for the support Paula, have a nice Thursday.

Cheers.

Zailda

11 Jun 2009