Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Colours!    

Colours!

Walkerchief
United Kingdom

Colours!

Hello everyone! I hope you are happy and enjoying yourselves.

I �ve spent a lot of time and effort developing this lesson plan on colours. I �m really trying to boost my points score on this amazing site. Let me know what you think.

A well thought out and complete lesson plan on colors / colours. It is well structured and easy to follow. It includes exciting activities and could be stretched to more than one lesson. I hope you enjoy this plan with lots of ideas to help all types of learners!

AIMS:

� To develop colour vocabulary, recognition and colour associations
� To associate a variety of nouns with colours
� To develop written, aural and listening skills.

Thank you! Your support is very much appreciated.

12 Jun 2009      

Aimee/S.
Israel

Look at the number of users on the top of the page. Can you imagine what would happen if people advertized themselves ????????????
You aren �t meant to advertize yourself and your work on the forum...
Check the comments on your personal page during the day (that is - when your work appears on the daily contributions - until midnight Spanish time).

12 Jun 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

ClapTYVM!!!!

12 Jun 2009     

libertybelle
United States

I can imagine that you are a relatively new member.
I can see that you �ve made a fine lesson plan which is fine.
I think many people here would like some activities to go along with the lesson plan.
A worksheet or activity page perhaps.
Just keep on working hard on your materials. Take a look around to see what kinds of materials are popular or often downloaded.
It takes a little time - but you �ll get there!
Hope this helps
L

12 Jun 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

I think Liberty is giving you sound advice.
Most of the teachers I know, me included, wants to read a lesson plan an not have to build a lot of material to go with it. If you had prepared the flashcards and the activity for the students, it would make your lesson more complete.

12 Jun 2009     

chinh_2525
Vietnam

TYVM!!!!

12 Jun 2009