Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > REMOVED POSTS FROM THE FORUM    

REMOVED POSTS FROM THE FORUM

Ivona
Serbia

Absolutely, they should remain private. But when sth like that happens (i wasn �t here, so i �m not really sure what the battle field was like), it just opens your eyes to what i spoke about the other day when i asked people to drop the masks and show their real faces. While some people are all sweet and lovely on the forum, they can turn to really bitchy nasty wild tigres(ess), beyond recognition. Like dr Hyde and Mr Jeckyll? (spelling??) or was it the other way round? bah, can �t be bothered to check! i was at a wedding last night and had a BLAST, so i �m wrecked (it �s 2pm and i �m just up)

Anyway, this reminds me of a sentence from Anna Frank �s diary. You cannot really know a person until you have had a serious fight with him/her. And i think it �s oh so true.

14 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2