Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WHAT HAPPENS TO MY POINTS?????????????????????????    

WHAT HAPPENS TO MY POINTS?????????????????????????

libertybelle
United States

It takes a day or two to get your points.

20 Jun 2009     

mjpa
Spain

Ali G�ldaş everybody seems to be very sure about what you should or shouldn�t know. Do you undertand it? I don�t. But, anyway, I agree with you. It seems to be better not to ask.

And some other people seem to be very sure my comment was about him/herself.

Everybody seems to be very clever here.

I�m sorry for being so silly.

20 Jun 2009     

mjpa
Spain

Oh libertybelle, how difficult it seems here to get an objective and to the point answer.

Thanks god!!!!!!!!

20 Jun 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Well, I just took a look around and couldn �t find anywhere, where it says how long it takes to get your points, unless it �s on a page after you upload your materials. Who knows?

I wish Victor would change WHAT �S THIS?  (at the top of this page) to ESLPRINTABLE RULES.
There are so many people asking the same questions over and over.
I think we �ve all gone brain-dead over this - so don �t take it personally.

Perhaps it �s time for all the rules and regulations to be under one menu and not spread all over the place.

L

20 Jun 2009     

mjpa
Spain

Stexstme: Thanks a lot. Again in my opinion, that was an objective answer. I do not know Ali G�ldaş and maybe his question was not a very good one, but he had a doubt. And surely, now, he has solved it.

20 Jun 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Hi AliGuldas...
I wanted to send you a p.m. but didn �t manage...
Check your outlook and best regards.

20 Jun 2009     

mjpa
Spain

libertybelle: thanks god again somebody understands something.

20 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

ahhhh, mjpa, what makes you think we don �t understand? Smile
in fact, we don �t. after each upload (and there were more than THIRTY), ALI could have READ this:

"Thanks for your contribution.
Tomorrow it will be published and it will start getting points.

THOSE POINTS WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT ONE DAY AFTER.
If nobody downloads your contribution in a full month, it will be automatically deleted, assuming that something is wrong."

now, mjpa, if you�re telling us we should understand that for more than 30 times he did not see this, then ... what are we to think?

20 Jun 2009     

libertybelle
United States

No problem - and thank God that God is a woman!
(I know I �ll hear a lot of Bull Sh*t over that remark - but who else would be so understanding?)

Smile  L

Wink

20 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

i guess Victor cannot have a moment of break all thanks to us. just as he manages to plug a hole at one place, it starts leaking at another. LOL but it �s been leaking here for quite a while now ... and no wonder we snap at times, we, the people of esl, i mean. Cool
We seem to growl at people who do not read the rules, but maybe we shouldn �t, because usually they �re a load of blah, blah, blah (edit: not the people, the rules!!!) and we usually click on the "i agree" button without even reading the terms and all.

spagman63 suggested a clock that would run on the page (that would solve the �midnight � thingy)
lisa suggested changing FAQ into ESL rules (that should solve the �directions � problem through the site)
and i would suggest .. hmmm Ermm ... doing a quiz of 3 Qs after the first upload to the site and after reading the rules:
1. So, when do you get your first points? [answer]
2. Can you repeat your answer, please? [answer]
3. Do you think you can survive the next 48h? Tongue [answer]

20 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >